Disaster Response for Call Centers
The proliferation of COVID-19 reminds us that building resiliency and enabling agents to work from home is critical.
Assessing potential risks and building a plan to address readiness deficiencies BEFORE it’s needed will almost certainly help avoid common missteps. The following represents our approach to providing essential customer service solutions in a 100% remote environment.
Our four-step approach to providing disaster response readiness:
1. Staff Resources:
- Deploying a distributed workforce to balance coverage that can easily adapt to fluctuating client demands.
- Providing a reliable and cost-effective customer service solution for your business with our 100% remote team of US-based agents.
- Maintaining an experienced staff of trainers, supervisors and administrative specialists designed to meet and exceed customer service metrics.
2. Agent Performance:
- Track Key Performance Indicators to increase agent productivity
- Seek feedback to measure customer satisfaction
- Continue training to address customer needs in a rapidly changing environment
- Provide support and resources at every level to promote superior customer service
- Monitor quality standards for coaching opportunities
3. Message Control and Crisis Communication:
- We provide agents with near real-time communication through a virtual office workspace with critical information and updates to address our customer’s needs.
- With a dedicated channel for communication, we protect accuracy and promote timeliness to receive and disseminate client-related information.
- Our agents are supported to handle crisis calls with readily available resources, subject matter experts and navigational tools contained within a central hub to ensure efficiency.
4. Technology Resources:
- We streamline quality assurance with artificial intelligence to ensure accuracy, empathy and kindness for those affected by emergency or catastrophic events.
- Our business analytics services provide interactive visualizations to gauge the success of each inbound incident call type.
- Using scalable cloud-based call center services, we connect agents from across the US to provide reliability and availability to our client’s customers.