Work from Home Careers @ DI
How do I get in touch if I have a question?
Please visit our contact page here.
What is an independent agent?
An independent agent is a worker who signs an independent contractor (IC) agreement to come work for us. Agents are allowed to work on more than one project at a time.
What will I do as a work from home agent?
The majority of our work is based on making and/or receiving customer calls via telephone.
Are there any fees to apply?
This is a legitimate work from home job opportunity and there are no fees to apply.
What benefits do you offer?
You will be working as a self-employed independent contractor, which does not include traditional employee benefits, however, working from home does have its perks.
What are your basic requirements?
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Legal to work in the U.S.
- Earned a high school diploma or G.E.D.
Are you hiring in my area?
Currently, we are not hiring from: HI, MA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, or Washington D.C.
What skills and qualities are you looking for in your agents?
- Possess a strong work ethic and be reliable
- Self-discipline to work from home with minimal supervision
- Quickly identify issues and resolve problems
- Build a positive rapport with customers and maintain a pleasant demeanor
- Troubleshoot and fix computer-related problems
- Communicate clearly and effectively via email/chat
What are your technical requirements?
- Service with an Internet Service Provider (cable, DSL, fiber optic)
- Landline telephone service with no features enabled (no mobile lines)
- USB headset (client-specific)
- PC computers running Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10 (no Macs)
- Antivirus and malware/spyware software and firewall enabled
Do you offer part-time or full-time positions?
We offer mostly part-time positions.
Are interviews conducted onsite?
Job interviews are conducted via telephone. If you have any special accommodation needs, please contact us.
How much will I be paid?
Agents are typically paid between $10.00-$12.00 per hour.
How/when do I get paid?
Payment is handled via direct deposit twice per month.
How flexible is the scheduling?
It depends on the amount of hours being offered at any given time as hours vary from project-to-project.
Direct Interactions provides work from home jobs for U.S.-based workers, military family members and people with disabilities who are physically unable to commute.
We are able to provide these work from home opportunities via homesourcing. Homesourcing is the transfer of service industry employment from offices to home-based employees with appropriate telephone and Internet facilities. More and more people are starting to work from home and avoid stressful daily commutes, high-priced lunches and work attire. Instead, that time is spent at home with loved ones. Businesses avoid having to maintain costly facilities and taking on additional workforce.