6 Things to Know About DI Before Applying
- Incorporated since 2007, we are a resilient, distributed, home-based workforce represented across the US
- Diversity – We are open to a broader pool of agents which we believe is our strength
- Opportunity – We offer not only people with mobility challenges a place to build and grow a career, but their caretakers as well
- We care about the environment – DI has been Carbon Neutral since 2009
- We care about our employees and their development – We have the lowest turnover in the industry
- DI is not for everyone – We are highly selective with a 1.5% hiring rate
Work from Home
Direct Interactions provides work from home jobs for U.S.-based workers. Our focus on diversity and inclusion hiring practices has created a community of customer service experts from every walk of life including caregivers, military family members, and people with disabilities.
Businesses avoid having to hire and train additional workers and maintain costly facilities, while workers avoid stressful daily commutes, expensive work attire, etc. Instead, that time is better spent at home with their loved ones.