6 Things to Know About DI Before Applying
- We are resilient & distributed – In business since 2007, we are a resilient, distributed, home-based workforce represented across the US
- Diversity – We are open to a broader pool of agents which we believe is our strength
- Opportunity – We offer not only people with mobility challenges a place to build and grow a career, but their caretakers as well
- We care about the environment – DI has been Carbon Neutral since 2009
- We care about our employees and their development – We have the lowest turnover in the industry
- DI is not for everyone – We are highly selective with a 1.5% hiring rate
Direct Interactions provides work from home jobs for U.S.-based workers, caregivers, military family members, and people with disabilities who are physically unable to commute.
We’re able to provide these work from home opportunities via “homesourcing.” Homesourcing is the transfer of service industry employment from offices to home-based employees with appropriate telephone and internet facilities.
Businesses avoid having to hire and train additional workers and maintain costly facilities, while workers avoid stressful daily commutes, expensive work attire, etc. Instead, that time is better spent at home with their loved ones.